04 February 2009

5 Things I'm Proud Of #3

Here we go again folks, don't forget to focus on the positives no matter how small.

1. Making it to Day 1 Week 3 of the Push Up Challenge.... ouch

2. Getting over the weigh day doom and gloom.... back on track, ready to rock.

3. Setting a time for rock climbing...... aaahhhhrk, still pretty freaked out.

4. Cooking instead of eating out despite my total lack of inspiration and burning desire to eat here.

5. The wonderful community at MizFit......... what a cool bunch of peeps, so proud to be in such great company.

So get loud, be proud, what are you up to?


"Don't worry bout a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright"
Bob Marley

1 comment:

  1. I like your proud list .. You can also be proud of being such a brave, honest and lovely woman who is inspiring and puts a smile on someones face! I should make some lists like this, as I feel quite vulnerable in a new work/study environment. I am making some big (thinking) mistake daily :)

    ReplyDelete