20 February 2009

5 Things I'm Proud Of #5

Friday is here again and it's time to look back over the week and remember all the little things. I've been doing this for a while now and I find that it really helps me to stay focused and positive.... so here we go.....

1. Finishing week 4 of the push up challenge, which involved doing an exhaustion test to see how many push ups I could do in a row...... I've found that I need to go back to week 3 and go from there, but that's OK, my form is getting much better and I'm really loving the challenge.

2. Starting a routine which will mean that I actually get my distance education subjects done.

3. Losing 3 cms off my waist..... huh where did it go? I can't find it anywhere. Such a shame, I was so fond of that flab roll ^-^

4. Resting my knee despite feeling frustrated about it.

5. Organising my jewelery from little piles all over the house into one easily accessible drawer. Little things make big differences.

So do tell, what are you proud of this week?


"Let us not take ourselves too seriously. None of us has a monopoly on wisdom"
Queen Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment