09 April 2009

5 Things I'm Proud of #11

Image: mdezemery

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become"
Buddha

I'm finding more and more that the whole positive thinking thing really does work. Things just seem to flow on from each other and while life itself often doesn't change all that much, the way we look at it can make all the difference. So here I am again making this list of the little things that I'm proud of this week.

  1. Making every meal a home cooked one this week

  2. Keeping up the walking and the thinking

  3. Making time to catch up with old friends

  4. Reacquainting myself with myself and eating when I'm hungry

  5. Joining the girls for Weight Loss Weekly, what fun!

What are you proud of this week? Be it big or small be proud of them all.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post - such a deliciously simple approach to life and meaning. And makes me look for pride-worthy actions in my week. I'm scrounging, but I'm proud to have followed through with my first creative impulse in ages, in drawing a tattoo on the boyf. I'll check in again later x bron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. When we've got ourselves in the right place mentally, it's amazing what we're physically capable of!

    - Sagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your goals for this week girl? We are so glad you joined us! I can't wait to read your post tomorrow. I love your attitude.

    ReplyDelete