Image: Tomás Rotger
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be"
Running late with this post, seems to be a theme I've had going all week. Nevertheless there are things I'm proud of. I feel like I've strayed off course a bit lately but jumping back on as of today and keeping on keeping on.
- Remembering that I don't like working weekends, and keeping it that way.
- Finally writing a post on fat and cholesterol
- Meeting the Luscious L for an early morning walk
- Restarting the 100 push-up challenge
- Getting back on the elliptical trainer after a few weeks of absence