16 May 2009

5 Things I'm Proud of #16

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be"
Lao Tzu

Running late with this post, seems to be a theme I've had going all week. Nevertheless there are things I'm proud of. I feel like I've strayed off course a bit lately but jumping back on as of today and keeping on keeping on.

  1. Remembering that I don't like working weekends, and keeping it that way.
  2. Finally writing a post on fat and cholesterol
  3. Meeting the Luscious L for an early morning walk
  4. Restarting the 100 push-up challenge
  5. Getting back on the elliptical trainer after a few weeks of absence
What about you, climbed any mountains this week?

4 comments:

  1. good for you on the elliptical and walking, I am trying to do push ups really 100 wow I am only at 14!!, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figuring out when you don't like working- and then not working at that time- amazingly seems to make us about twice as productive, doesn't it?

    - Sagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chow and Chatter, I forgot to mention I'm all about the girly push-up and so far from 100 it's almost laughable, but a girls gotta try right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 really resonated with me. I really need to restart this.

    ReplyDelete